Sunday, February 20, 2011

So Many Questions

On Thursday my BB tagged me in this fun little "8 Question Session" so I decided I better play along.

 What was the first CD/tape/Album you ever bought with your own money?
I can't remember what the first CD I bought with my own money was but I know for a fact the first CD I ever got was Paula Abdul "Forever Your Girl." I got a CD player for my birthday and my dad got me Paula's CD.

What is your favorite piece of jewelry and why (wedding/e-rings don't count)?
I have another ring I wear (on my right hand) that I got from my grandparents, but I have plans to do a whole post about that ring....so you'll just have to wait to hear more on that one.

What's your favorite holiday & why?
I love Halloween! I went trick-or-treating all the way through my Freshman year of college. I know, lame, but I don't care! I love it! Now that we're older it's super fun to dress up and go to the bars and I can't wait until I have kids and can dress them up in super cute costumes!

 What sound or noise do you love?
I love the sound of my puppy running or walking on hard floors. Her nails make this little clicking noise and something about it is so cute!

What's your favorite curse word?
I like a lot of curse words, but my grandparents read this blog....so I'll say "shoot."

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
I always thought I wanted to be a wedding planner, but now that I'm planning my wedding I'm not sure it would be the right job for me. I would love to plan events in general, and if weddings happened to be some of the events I planned....that would be fun!

What profession would you not like to do?
Anything where I have to sit at a desk all day. I tried that and hated it. I have A.D.D. and sitting in the same spot all day long makes me go crazy. I need to be able to move around and talk to people and have a lot to do, that's why the coffee shop is perfect for me.

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
"Yo go girl!!!"

Another wonderful blog that I follow, Lee La La also did a question post, so you kids are going to learn all kinds of fun stuff about me!

*would you rather spend a week on the beach or a week on the slopes?
Beach, Beach, Beach, Beach!!! I LOVE sunshine, summer, and tanning! I'm more of a pool girl, but I'll take sun over snow ANY and EVERY day! 
*how old are you?
25, but I'll be 26 in less than two months!
*are you single…married..or divorced?
None of the above. I am engaged and in a little over a year will be married to my best friend!!! 
  *would you rather watch ‘hoarders’ or ‘i didn’t know i was pregnant’?
I've never watched either and they both sound awful, but "I didn't know I was pregnant" sounds like something I would be more interested in.
*would you rather wear ballet flats … boots …or  flip flops?
FLIP FLOPS!!! I love them! If I could wear flip flops all day, every day I would!

*would you rather live on a farm …in the city….or be content in suburbia? 
I'm a city girl! I live in the 'burbs now and really miss livving downtown! The boy is more of a farm boy so suburbia is a good compromise. 
  *would you rather have dinner with Whoopi Goldberg or Regis Philbin?
Most random question ever. I'd say Regis....he cracks me up and is so cute.
 *would you rather have roasted tomato soup or chicken noodle?
This is a really tough one because I LOVE SOUP! It's probably my favorite food but I'm really picky about my soups, especially chicken noodle and tomato. So I'm going to be lame and say it would depend on where I was getting the soup. 
*if you could travel for two weeks anywhere in the world…where would you go?
GREECE! I am Greek and am absolutely dying to go to the Homeland! My mom and brother both got to visit for the first time this year and I'm hoping my turn will be soon! 
 *would you take your husband or travel with a friend?
It depends on where I was going....if it were Greece I would definitely take the hubby-to-be!
*would you take your kids or leave them behind?
We don't have kids so it wouldn't be a problem. If we did, I would leave them behind, at least for the first time.
*would you rather drive a mini van or mini cooper?
Mini Cooper...I hate mini-vans.
 *would you rather  go to a movie or a musical/play?
I love both but I never get to go to muscials/plays so I would definitely choose a play! 
 *would you rather have a cupcake or a bag of chips?
BAG OF CHIPS!!!!!! I'm a chip addict! I actually had to give up potato chip because it was getting ridiculous, I was hiding bags of chips in the trunk of my car and lying to J about eating them. I still eat tortilla chips though because I could never give up salsa or guacamole. 
 *would you rather sit and read or watch a favorite show?
I love to read but I really, really love TV. Read THIS POST for proof! 
  *when was the last time you slow danced?
I don't know for sure but I'm guessing it was at my friend Brianna's wedding in May.
*would you rather sit and dream or live your dream?
Live my dream....would anyone NOT choose that option?
 *would you rather eat kraft mac n cheese or ramen noodles?
I love both but the Oriental Flavored Ramen is money in the bank! Plus it only costs $.32!
 *would you rather exercise or watch Oprah?
Excerise. I hate Oprah. 
 *would you rather wear sweats or get dressed for the day?
SWEATPANTS! I love them! I live in them! I have a million pairs of them!
*would you rather be caught wearing your sweats at walmart or chuck e cheese?
I would never be caught dead in Walmart....so Chuck E Cheese for sure!


Blog Archive